Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coming Soon!

Soon, I am going to start having the students help me with blog updates. Beginning this week (if the time doesn't get away from me), I will have a couple of students working on writing our "Week in Review" section of the blog. I will still blog often, with tips and information that I believe is important/valuable for families, but I think that the "kid's view" of what goes on in our class is just as valuable. I hope you find that the information written gives you something to talk with your child about.

For now, I'd like to share one more bit of information about assignments. At times, you may receive a paper from a student that says "parent signature" or "please sign". Understand that I ask for a signature not so that your child is punished, or gets into trouble, but because I want to be sure that information is communicated to you in a timely manner. If you get a paper that has a signature requested on it, and you have questions/concerns about this, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment