Monday, January 31, 2011

Math Games and Information

As you know, we took the math test for unit 6 last Wednesday. For some students, the grade on this test was lower than they usually achieve. This was a unit full of new material (division) and we had several days off during this unit (due to the snow).

Because of these factors, I am going to offer a retake for this test. If your child scored less than 80%, they will be allowed to take a makeup test. The test will take place during recess this week (I will announce the day once I've seen the weather forecast). If you child has questions about something on the test, please encourage him/her to see me as soon as possible.

Today we began our next math unit, which is on Fractions. I am including a few links here to fraction games. If your child enjoys using the computer, this is a great way to sneak in some math practice!


VISUAL FRACTIONS (This site has a lot of fraction practice!)




No comments:

Post a Comment