Sunday, July 20, 2014

Halfway There!

Hi Gang!
I can't believe that summer is half over already!  I hope you have been reading and relaxing!  I have been reading many books and learning a lot!

Last week I attended a workshop about using technology in the classroom.  I learned SO much!  For those who were in fourth grade last year, your parents received an email about a Google project!  Check it out!  If you create a slide, see me for a blue ticket this fall.

If you are new to fourth grade, I can't wait to show you all that I learned.  Stay tuned for more updates!  My friend, Mrs. Williams is working on a "book a day" challenge.  I am not sure that I can do a book a day, but I will try!  I will keep you updated with blog posts and updates.

Last week I was at a soccer tournament in Devens.  Look who I ran into!






I can't wait to hear what you have been up to.  Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment: