Monday, August 27, 2018

Welcome to 4th Grade!

I am so excited to FINALLY meet you all tomorrow!  I know you may be nervous, but I hope you are also excited. I know I am.  Our room is ready, and I have chosen some really fun books to read with you tomorrow.  Check out your 4th grade teachers reading Because You Are My Teacher, by Sherry North.
This week we will complete some activities to help us to get to know one another, and will learn a lot about fourth grade!  I am sure it will be wonderful!

We will go to music for our special tomorrow.  Our lunch is pretty late (1:10), so you probably want to have a good breakfast, and to bring a snack to school. We will snack around 10:15.  Remember your water bottle because it can get warm in the classroom this time of year.

I know our 4th grade experience will be fabulous, and I can't wait to get started! 

~ Mrs. Merten

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like You Reading to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of 4th grade so far is my teacher,Mrs.Merten. I know it is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite part of fouth grade so far is my new teacher Mrs. Merten and the new classmates.

    Sincerely your student
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the kids in 4th grade and the games that we have in our classroom. Your student, Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the story it was interesting about all the stuff and at the end It said Because You Are My Teacher
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved listening to my nine year old rave about how awesome his first day in 4th grade was. Thank you so much for making him feel safe and welcome. Words will never be enough!
    Mrs. Arroyo

    ReplyDelete