Monday, August 26, 2019

Welcome to 4th Grade!

I am so excited to FINALLY meet you all tomorrow!  I know you may be nervous, but I hope you are also excited. I know I am.  Our room is ready, and I have chosen some really fun books to read with you tomorrow.  Check out your 4th grade teachers reading All Are Welcome, by Alexandra Penfold.







This week we will complete some activities to help us to get to know one another, and will learn a lot about fourth grade!  I am sure it will be wonderful!

We will go to health for our special tomorrow.  Our lunch is pretty late (1:10), so you probably want to have a good breakfast, and to bring a snack to school. We will snack around 10:15.  Remember your water bottle because it can get warm in the classroom this time of year.

I know our 4th grade experience will be fabulous, and I can't wait to get started! 

~ Mrs. Merten

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Merten, my favorite part of 4th grade so far is seeing my friends after the summer.
    Your student, Declan

    ReplyDelete