Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome!!!


Welcome to 4th grade and our class, Room 24!  By now, you have learned that you will be with us, and you have Mrs. Merten for a teacher (that's me!).  I can't wait to meet you; we are going to have so much fun together.  Don't forget to read the "Summer letter for Students," and the "Summer letter for Parents," in the Important Documents section at the right.  There is really good information in both of these documents. You will also find  a "Suggested Supply List," in case you misplaced the one that was in your report card at the end of third grade.  Our blog is full of information.  Just scroll down and you can see some of our past blog posts.  If you have any questions for me, leave them in the comment section of this post and I will answer them.  Remember to check with your parents first!  I hope to post a few pictures of our classroom next week.  Check back for those!  Enjoy your last week of summer vacation! 
~ Mrs. Merten

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Merten i am soo excited for 5th grade. I got Mrs.licerda for my teacher.I had a lot of fun in the summer.I READ, READ, READ! well i hope i get to meet you in my fifthgrade school year.
    Sincirly Hani now in fifth grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the blog and it's cool! -Travis C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the blog and it's cool!
    Your student, Travis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the blog and saw the picture from the 1st day. Ilana C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs.Merten.
    I am in 5th grade! i am soo exited! My teachers name is Mrs.Lacerda. I cant wait to tell you about fifth grade. I better get to my homework now!
    sincerely: your old student Hani Zaidi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs. Merten. I like the pictures on your blog and I can tell you worked very hard on it. Your student Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Mrs. Merten. I really like all the photos you took and which you posted on your blog. You
    worked very hard on it. Keep up the good work. Your student Sameen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I can't wait to see more pictures.
    Your student,
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete