Monday, August 29, 2016

Tomorrow is the Day!


I am so excited to FINALLY meet you all tomorrow!  I know you may be nervous, but I hope you are also excited.  I know I am.  Our room is ready, and I have chosen some really fun books to read with you tomorrow.  

We will have P.E. tomorrow, so you can either wear or bring your sneakers.  We will definitely have time to change.  Our lunch is pretty late (1:05), so you probably want to have a good breakfast, and to bring a snack to school. We will snack around 10:15.

I know our 4th grade experience will be wonderful, and I can't wait to get started!  What are you looking forward to? 

See you tomorrow!
~ Mrs. Merten

6 comments:

  1. my favorite part of fourth grade so far is having Mrs.Merten as a teacher and meeting new class mates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting the new teachers and NO FUNDATIONS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first day in 4th grade was awesome! You are an amazing teacher. Also you are very funny and nice.
    Your Friend
    KELLY:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Welcome to fourth grade sign. Fancy and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite part about fourth grade is that we have many changes. I like changes once in a while. Are folders are different colors for different things. We have different coat room rules to that I personally like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite part of 4th grade is recess :)
    your friend Alexander

    ReplyDelete