Saturday, June 3, 2017

Ladybugs on Learning ~ Graduation Edition 2017

Last night was the Franklin High School graduation ceremony. I was thrilled to meet the graduates (and former JFK Ladybugs), take pictures with them, and to learn about their future plans.  I can't explain how proud I was to see what amazing young adults they have become, and how much it meant to have had a part in their education! Congratulations Room 24 class of 2009, and FHS class of 2017! Looking back, reminds you how far you've come!

And always remember this lesson, learned from one of my favorite fictional character Charlotte A. Cavatica (from Charlotte's Web) ~
With the right words, you can change the world.

Wes will attend the University of Tampa, studying sports management. He has always been confident, and I'm not surprised that he is spreading his wings in the south! I can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring! 

Madison will be attending Bridgewater State University this fall. Her kind and caring nature will help her in whatever career path she chooses!

Suhail is still deciding on college, but thinks he will attend Mount Ida, to study video production.  He will take his kind personality and careful eye on his road to success!

MIchael will be attending Keene State this fall.  Though he doesn't know yet what he wants to do, I am certain his career will involve people.  His kind manner is something that I will always remember.

Kevin will be attending Clemson University this fall, studying engineering.  An amazing university and wonderful career.  I'm not surprised by this choice!  Kevin was a great student, even in 4th grade!

Amber will be attending Emerson College in Boston this fall!  I know he kindness will take her far!  Look out Boston!

Eli will be attending UMass Dartmouth next fall, studying political science.  Look for him in a few years... I have no doubt he will be successful in whatever he does!

Conner's goal is to become a photographer.  He would love to make this his career!  If you want something, go for it!  I know you will live your dream, Conner!

Hannah is attending Assumption College this fall, studying communication disorders.  Her empathy and kindness will be assets in this career.  Maddie will be attending Ithaca College, studying Theater and Arts.  I knew her outgoing way, and bubbly personality would be a part of her in all aspects of her life.  These two students have chosen wisely, and will be successful.  I just know it!

Shannon will be studying studio art at Framingham State University next fall.  Her artistic and calm nature will help her to go far in this career!  I know she will do great!

When Angela was in 4th grade, she was a quiet and reserved student. She has come out of her shell, and will be attending the University of Toronto, with a career in sciences! She will do wonderfully in this career. Way to go Angela!

Niranjana will be attending the University of Vermont, studying neuroscience.  I have no doubt she will use this degree to do wonderful work in the world!  Samantha will be attending the University of New Hampshire this fall, studying zoology.  I know she will be successful in her pursuit of this career.  Way to go, girls, you did it!  

Ffion will use her love of science and language at Northeastern University, studying Biology and Spanish. Ffion has always had a big heart and a strong work ethic.  I know she will be successful in whatever she chooses!  Congratulations, Ffion!

No comments:

Post a Comment