Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Ladybugs on Learning- Graduation Edition

Last week I was visited by many former JFK ladybugs, as they prepared to graduation from Franklin High School.  Each of these students have given me permission to post their pictures along with their names and their future plans.  I am so proud of the class of 2018. Well Done!




Lindsay will be attending Marist College.  She will be studying Psychology.  I remember her empathy and kindness from fourth grade, and I know she will be successful in this area!  Congratulations Lindsay! 
Lindsay 2010

Rory was the Salutatorian of the class of 2018.  She will be heading to Colgate University this fall to study Biology and Spanish.  I listened to her graduation speech, and believe that her passion to help others will make a difference in this world!  Way to Go, Rory!
Rory 2010
Tori was Franklin High School's Valedictorian!  She will be attending Cornell University and will be studying Government and Economics.  In her speech she talked about living in the moment, such a powerful message!  I know she is going places!  Enjoy each moment in college, Tori!  I can't wait to see what is in store for you!

Ethan 2010
Ethan will be attending Becker College, studying Video Game Design!  What an exciting way to connect your passion to a career.  I bet many fourth graders would love this career.  I can't wait to see what games he publishes!  Good Luck, Ethan!
Bekah will be heading to Washington, D.C. to study Political Science and Communication at George Washington University!  Her passion for helping others has been evident over the years!  Washington, D.C. is lucky to have you, Bekah!  Congratulations!

Bekah 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment