Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Strange Case Of Origami Yoda


Dear Class,
I just finished reading The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger. I loved this book!

Something that I found interesting in this books was that it was actually a journal of events from the lives of some 6th graders. Each chapter is told by a different kid who had an experience with "Origami Yoda". There were doodles in the margins of the books, and little 'notes' made by the characters, too. This made it really interesting to read.

While I was reading this book, I laughed out loud in places. I loved finding out what happened to Tommy and Dwight. I know you will too.

I will bring this book to school tomorrow and you can read it if you like!

Your teacher,
Mrs. Merten

1 comment:

  1. Dear Class,
    Cool your teacher is.

    -Origami Yoda
    (as transcribed by Tom Angleberger)

    ReplyDelete