Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sundae Thursday

Sundae Thursday

Today we used all of our points (25) to have our ice cream sundae party. I can't thank you all enough for the generous donations of sundae toppings, bowls, and other paper goods. The children had a wonderful time!

If there was anything left over that could easily be sent home, I sent it home. The children thought that they might like to vote for another ice cream party at the end of the year. I kept the extra spoons and sprinkles in my closet. If you would like me to send these items home though, please just tell your child and I will send them home tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the photos below of the kids and the treats!

Thanks again for all that you do!
Katie Merten


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment