Friday, June 12, 2015

Coffeehouse Success!

Many, many thanks to everyone who helped make today's Coffeehouse a success!  I will post more pictures next week, but wanted to share just a few from today.
Here we are, post performance:



I also would like to share the poem I wrote for the class:

The Best Part of Me

The best part of me is my students~

They work hard, always trying their best,
even when the work is tough

They laugh at my jokes,
even when they’re not funny ~ my students appreciate
my sense of humor

The best part of me is my students ~
they understand that everyone is different, and accept
us all ~they help one another

My students love a good song,
and sometimes they even sing along.

They love “Dance Party Fridays”, and dance ~
even if dancing isn’t their thing.

My students are kind ~
they strive to be “kinder than necessary”

The best part of me is my students.


No comments:

Post a Comment