Monday, August 28, 2017

Tomorrow's the Day!!!


I am so excited to FINALLY meet you all tomorrow!  I know you may be nervous, but I hope you are also excited. I know I am.  Our room is ready, and I have chosen some really fun books to read with you tomorrow.  We will complete some activities to help us to get to know one another, and will learn a lot about fourth grade!  I am sure it will be a wonderful day!

We will go to the library for our special tomorrow.  Our lunch is pretty late (1:05), so you probably want to have a good breakfast, and to bring a snack to school. We will snack around 10:15.  Remember your water bottle because it can get warm in the classroom this time of year.

I know our 4th grade experience will be fabulous, and I can't wait to get started! 

See you tomorrow!
~ Mrs. Merten

5 comments:

  1. Fourth grade is amazing! I enjoy seeing all my friends again and meeting my new teacher.

    Your student,
    Ryder

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited about having such a nice teacher
    Your student,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part about 4th grade was meeting my teacher and seeing my friends from last year.

    Your student,
    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fourth grade. I like that there is a lot of kids that have not been in my class this year and I love my new teacher, Mrs. Merten!

    Your Student,
    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was cool that you like the same shows that I do!
    Your Student,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete